viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

Why a business that wants to make money on the internet must have a blog Yes or Yes

There are many business ideas that see the internet as a platform to sell their products and earn money but are often frustrated when they fail any effective results.

There may be many factors to the failure of a business on the internet, but the main element is usually that do not get visits traffic sustained the website where I sell my products.

A way to get traffic is to buy advertising systems like Google Adwords but often use this strategy only for visits can be very expensive and hence the need to supplement it with other strategies that allow me to get traffic in visits to my site in a less costly way or if possible free of charge.

Right there is where the need for a blog to my business idea is fundamental and unavoidable:

1. A blog gives me traffic of free visits. In contrast to a strategy of advertising, have a blog I will provide traffic of visitors in free form.

It happens that the articles that I write in my blog will be indexed in the search engines like Google and this will cause that people come to my blog and hence to the products I am selling.

2. A blog will allow me to improve the position of my website's sales of products. The pages where products are sold are generally static pages that are updated infrequently and just why it is difficult to have a good place in the search engines prefer websites that are updated on an ongoing basis.

To the a el tener having a blog within a folder of my domain for sale of goods, shall throughout the website, including the static pages where the sale of my products to improve the systems of search to detect these, on the blog, contents are renewed.

3. A blog allows me to project authority and current. The reason why the motóres of search like Google give preference to sites that are updated on an ongoing basis is that this is an essential factor that people seek given that that projects an image of topical and innovative content.

But also to have a blog we will get an image of the authority where it develops our business idea that will then allow us to close sales of our products or services with greater ease.

4. Do not forget that we are talking about a blog. This is a warning, the earlier written works only if we really do have a blog of our business idea you have contents of current issues and be renewed on a permanent basis. If you're going to do a blog only to publish an article or two per month, you'll be wasting your time and once again you frustrarás when you do not see any results in your business over the internet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario