domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Today is my birthday and I want to give a gift

Hello, hope you're well.

I want to share with you that today is my birthday and it is that I want to give you something that allows me to celebrate and share with you this anniversary.

Is that it is unusual that who turns to gift something but once I got a similar email and seemed great idea given that it has a lot to do with a way of life which is summarized in the phrase: Give to receive.

The gift that I give you is that I have reduced the cost of the course how to do a Blog and make money at the amount of U.S.$ 35 (previously to U.S.$ 70) i.e. I have applied a reduction of 50% of the original value.

This discount will be valid only until the 15th of May 2011 so it's your decision as soon as possible.

You can know more about this course and that is by clicking here on this link.

I hope that this offer is of interest to you and now I leave you I'm going on the way home to they sing me the traditional happy birthday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario